Multiply your impact, Multiply your fun!
Participating in the Susan G. Komen Chattanooga Race for the Cure® with a team increases the fun, the laughter and maybe even the tears you share on Race day.
Did you know that every two minutes a new case of breast cancer is diagnosed in the US? Help us fight back by forming a team in honor or in memory of someone you know impacted or touched by breast cancer. Together you make an even greater impact than you could alone.
Starting A Team!
- Select a Team Captain: Whoever is chosen to be captain must register first and create the team before others can join.
- Team Participant Registration: Each team member will then be required to register as an individual and pay their own registration fee. This allows for us to get their t-shirt size and have them accept our liability insurance and our photo release waiver.
- Customize your team: Personalizing your team is important! Choose a team name that resembles why racing is important to you, set a fundraising goal for your team, and personalize your teams with custom gear to represent yourself such as t-shirts!
- Choose a category that best suits you: During registration, you can designate which category best fits your team. The options are as follows; Faith Based, Corporate, Family & Friends, or a School based team.
- Build your team: Invite family members, friends, and even co-workers to join you! Social media is a great way to promote your team! Letting people know that this opportunity is available is an important way to reach more team members!
- Set up your personal webpage: After you register, log in to your Participant Center to customize your team’s webpage! Add a photo of your team logo/members, set your fundraising goal, and give a brief message as to why you race!
Need More Information?
If you need more information on how to register, why we race, or just questions in general, feel free to contact our office at 423-499-9155 or email our Affiliate Coordinator, Madeline Gilley, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We have created a Race for the Cure Information Packet that can be emailed or mailed to you that has awesome information about our upcoming race!